5% isn’t much but done 20 times, its 100%. That means, in less than two years, I *could* have all my credit card debt paid off! It is a payment that barring any ridiculous circumstances, I can uphold every month.
My Mint.com estimate has me paying it off in 3 years 7 months.
Here’s to 19 more payments
- barncatsandpumpkins likes this
- acrossthecitysteamandlight likes this
- racheldorothy likes this
- retiredby40 likes this
- debt2zero likes this
- awkwardpromkid likes this
- out-exploring likes this
- sariinity reblogged this from masonjarsavings
- financial-reader said: Way to go!!! A little bit here and there really does add up. That’s how I first started saving and getting out of credit card & car loan debt. The further along you get the more momentum you will build and then you will really see fast progress.
- financial-reader likes this
- warrenjt likes this
- readmymonotony likes this
- masonjarsavings posted this